Accomplish you need to open VCF file Windows 10 /11 but you’re not sure how to do it? You should keep reading this post because we are going to discuss several methods to open and retrieve the data contained in VCF files in a variety of apps that are installed on your computer.
The VCF file format, which is also known as vCard files, is the standard for storing contact information and is extensively used for the purpose of exchanging user facts. It provides defined spaces for preserving several types of information, including a contact’s name, phone number, email address, picture, and website URL, among other things. A VCF file is a flexible file that may be used across a variety of different systems.
Because of its adaptability and widespread use, each and every application comes equipped with the capability to either import or export vCard files. In the next post, we are going to discuss a number of different approaches that may make it simpler for you to retrieve the vCard files that you need.
Manual Methods to Read and View vCard File on Computer
Here we will show 4 methods to open VCF file Windows 10 /11 and all other versions. Complete guide and steps are mentioned below in details:
How to Open VCF File in Excel Windows 10 /11?
The contact files are most often used in Microsoft Excel, which is the most prevalent platform. It is not a simple chore to use the contacts that come with this application. We have developed the ideal solution, which is outlined in the following:
- Open Excel on your PC to open VCF file Windows 10.
- To open the file, choose File > Open > Text Import Wizard will appear after you have finished browsing, searching, and opening.VCF files from the list.
- Under Original Data Type, choose the “Delimited” option.
- To go forward, please click the Next button.
- Use delimiters such as ‘Tab’ and ‘Semicolon,’ as well as choose ‘Other’ delimiter and put ‘:’ in the box next to it.
- After clicking Next, make sure you click Finish to open VCF file Windows 10.
How to Access vCard File in Notepad?
- To begin, choose the Start button.
- Start the application by entering “Notepad” in the search bar.
- In the Notepad, choose the “File” option to open VCF file Windows 10.
- Select “Open” from the list of options.
- Proceed to the place where the VCF file is stored.
- Select “All files” from the list of available file types using the dropdown menu.
- Select the VCF file, then click the “Open” button.
How to Open VCF File in Outlook Email Client
- Launch Microsoft Outlook and choose ‘Open & Export’ followed by ‘Import/Export’ from the drop-down menu under the File menu.
- Select “Import a vCard file (.VCF),” and then select “Next.” From there, go to the VCF files on your system that you want to import.
- You now have access to the vCard that was stored inside the contacts folder.
How to Open VCF File in Gmail?
- Sign in to your Google account using credentials that are recognized.
- Go to the page that is dedicated to contacts (https://contacts.google.com/).
- To import files, choose the Import option from the menu on the left.
- When a new dialogue box appears, pick the option that says “Select Here” to open VCF file Windows 10.
- Click the Import button after browsing to the location of the vCard (.VCF) files.
- At this point, all of the contacts will be imported, and you will be able to see the list.
How to View vCard File using iCloud?
- To begin, log in to your iCloud account by visiting https://www.icloud.com/ or by going directly to the app itself.
- Please give your iCloud email address and password if you are not already logged in to iCloud.
- Select Contacts from the drop-down menu on the dashboard.
- Now, choose the cog symbol to access the settings (from the left bottom area).
- Simply choose the Import vCard option from the menu.
- Additionally, choose the VCF file that has to be opened in iCloud.
- Select the Open button located in the bottom corner of the screen to open VCF file Windows 10.
In this write-up, we will go through the many means to open VCF file Windows 10 /11 on computer. You are free to choose any of the available options that are most suited to meet your requirements. The use of manual techniques is almost always advantageous and uncomplicated. I really hope you enjoyed reading the post.