Open PST File without Outlook: PST files are used to store the data and information belonging to Outlook users. PST files, on the other hand, may be used as an alternative solution for backup, archiving, and transfer. Users might find themselves in a bind when they want to import PST file but either they do not have Microsoft Outlook installed on their computer or their PST file has been corrupted.
In this post, I will show how to view PST files in Outlook as well as how to open PST file without Outlook. You may be wondering why users would want the ability to convert PST files without Outlook at this point. In any case, it is included in the next part, which you may access now.
Read More: How to Import MSG Files into Outlook?
Reasons to View PST File without Outlook
- You are not making use of the system in any way.
- Not interested in installing and configuring Microsoft Outlook to open PST file without Outlook.
- Your membership has been cancelled due to inactivity.
- I really prefer not to be sent it again.
- Attempting to exchange information from a PST file with others who do not have Outlook installed, or for any other purpose.
Latest News: Google Less Secure Apps News
How to Open PST File without Outlook using Gmail Email Client?
When we discuss accessing PST files without any dependencies, we often advocate utilizing Gmail since it is a technique that is both simple and free to use.
Take the following actions:
- To begin, the Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Outlook Tool should be installed and opened.
- Next, log in to Google using your Gmail account.
- Please click the Allow button to grant Gmail permission to access your data.
- After that, choose an Outlook profile or a PST file, and then click Next.
- After you have selected the necessary data (emails, contacts, and calendar). Click the Migrate button to open PST file without Outlook.
- The migration process will begin, and you will be able to watch it live.
- Click the OK button after the migration has been generated and finished.
- The following migration’s status will be shown, along with its success rate.
How to View and Read Outlook PST File in TXT Format?
You may use this approach to open PST file without Outlook to send to a coworker who does not have Outlook if you already have Outlook and the PST file. But you wish to transmit the PST file to someone who does not have Outlook. Using this approach, you will need to first save the necessary Outlook emails in TXT format, and then you will be able to send them to your colleague. Your colleague will be able to read emails stored in PST files without having to install Outlook if you do this. The procedure to open PST file without Outlook to TXT format is broken down into the following steps for your convenience.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook first.
- The second step is to choose which emails you wish to send or see.
- After that, in the upper left corner of the screen, choose the File menu option, and then select the Save As option.
- You may now store chosen emails in the TXT format, allowing you to send them to a recipient. Who does not have Outlook installed on their computer.
Now, I’ll walk you through the process to open PST file without Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2019.
There are some file limitations imposed by Microsoft, such as the need to install Outlook in the Windows operating system to access PST files. Consider implementing an automated approach to get around these restrictions. Pick the most effective and cost-free method to open PST file without Outlook on Windows 10, 8, or 7.