Open Outlook in Safe Mode Windows 10: We are aware that a significant number of customers experience certain difficulties each day when using MS Outlook and also search for methods to cure these errors. In a similar vein, “How to open Outlook in safe mode windows 11, 10, 8, 7 in 2022?” explains “How to launch Outlook.” Or, a search on Google using, the keyword “Outlook Safe Mode” may also be performed. When Outlook displays an error or a problem of any kind, you will need to run these queries.
You will be able to learn how to start Outlook in safe mode by reading this article, and you will also get quite familiar with the manual methods that are accessible for doing so. Both of these things will be possible for you to do to open Outlook in safe mode windows 10.
What is Outlook in Safe Mode in Outlook?
The most popular email client these days is Microsoft Outlook, which allows the user to send and receive emails, as well as manage tasks, contacts, and calendars, among other things. The Outlook email client is available for usage on a variety of operating systems, including Android, Windows, and Mac.
When a user chooses to open Outlook in safe mode windows 10, it indicates that they want to browse Outlook using just the most fundamental capabilities and without the assistance of any add-ins.
Reasons Why Outlook in Safe Mode Not Working in Windows 10?
It’s possible that your mailbox is full, that you have malware, that your mail settings are wrong, that you have new add-ins, etc. if your Outlook isn’t operating correctly or if it stops working frequently.
To open Outlook in safe mode windows 10 is a smart alternative to consider if you want to repair these frequent issues or make changes to the settings.
Method 1: Start Outlook in Safe Mode Windows using Outlook Shortcut
Open Outlook in Safe Mode may be accomplished with the click of a button.
- While holding down the Control key, choose Outlook from the shortcut menu.
- To begin using Outlook in Safe Mode, choose the Yes option that is located inside the Alert dialogue box.
Method 2: Solve “Cannot Open Outlook in Safe Mode” with Run Command
- You may launch the run window by simultaneously pressing the “Windows key” and the letter “R” on your keyboard, or you can go to the search bar and enter “Run.”
- Once the Run command window has been opened, in the text box that appears, write “Outlook.exe /safe,” and then click the OK button.
- Pick the default Outlook profile in want To choose Profile box, then click OK to save your changes.
Method 3: Create a Shortcut to Open Outlook in Safe Mode Windows 10
Because it is similar to a application that has already been written, this is the quickest method out of the two that were discussed before.
- Click the right mouse button on the empty area >>. Navigate to the New >> menu. Shortcut
- Navigate to or type the location of the Outlook.exe file, then enter ” /safe ” before clicking the Next button to open Outlook in safe mode windows 10.
- Enter the name of the shortcut you want to create, such as “Outlook Safe mode,” >>. To complete the task quickly, click the button labelled “finish.”
Method 4: Open Outlook in Safe Mode windows 10 in 2022 using Command Prompt?
You will need to be familiar with the location of the Outlook.exe file if you want to utilize the command prompt to run Outlook in safe mode.
One of the versions of Microsoft Outlook stores data in a variety of places, including the following:
open Outlook in Safe Mode in Outlook 2021/2019/2016
- 32-bit: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\Outlook.exe” /safe
- 64-bit: “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\Outlook.exe” /safe
Run Outlook Safe Mode in Outlook 2013
- 32-bit: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\Outlook.exe” /safe
- 64-bit: “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\Outlook.exe” /safe
Start Outlook in Safe Mode in Outlook 2010
- 32 bit: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\Outlook.exe” /safe
- 64 bit: “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Outlook.exe” /safe
To run Outlook in safe mode, open CMD and enter the following command (modified as needed for your version of Outlook) at the prompt.
Then, switch the view and open Outlook in safe mode windows 10 normally. The secure mode of Outlook only activates when you switch to it from the normal mode; otherwise, it will not launch at all.
In this article, I will show how to open Outlook in safe mode windows 10 in all versions, including 2019, 2016, and prior versions. You may run Outlook in safe mode by reading this page, which will take you through the steps.