Import EML into Outlook: If you are a member of Microsoft 365, then you will automatically get updates to Outlook that will enhance its functionality and speed. Users wish to import EML to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2010, and earlier because of the superior frequency and security of Outlook’s built-in capabilities. Read this article to learn how to successfully open EML files to Outlook, including with any attachments. The most recommended EML Converter also facilitates to import EML into Outlook.
When saving an email, the EML file extension is the norm. Information such as the email’s sender, recipients, date, time, subject line, etc. It works well with Outlook Express and other specialized email clients. On the other hand, as systems like Outlook become more versatile, users are increasingly gravitating toward them.
The most widely used desktop email client is Microsoft Outlook. With this, users may make it their primary email provider and use it for both sending and receiving messages. It’s a highly adaptable tool that keeps people productive even when their Internet connection goes down. PST files are used by Outlook as a repository for storing and safeguarding mailbox data from potential threats.
Reasons to Transfer EML to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016
The process of importing an EML file into Microsoft Outlook is complex and involves a number of different steps. Though Microsoft regularly updates its Windows-based email client, Outlook remains the exclusive email client for Microsoft Office. In addition to this, the following facts point to the essential nature of EML to Outlook conversion:
- There might be troubles with your internet connection due to a number of different circumstances. Such issues will cause frustration while using EML-compatible software.
- Human error: While using an email client, users may change basic settings. Changing default settings may require importing EML to Outlook if an issue occurs. Importing EML to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. has further benefits. Other explanations may exist. It’s because email clients automatically create/use EML files.
Manual Methods to Import EML into Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016
Here I will show you two manual methods to import EML into Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and all versions. Complete steps are mentioned below:
Method 1: Import EML into Outlook using Windows Live Mail
The first step to import EML into Outlook is making a safe and complete copy of your data. When that’s done, you may export EML files by doing the following measures:
- Firstly, run Outlook and Windows Live Mail applications on your machine.
- In windows live mail, hit on the “File” tab and choose the “Export Email” option.
- Now select the “Email Message” option.
- After that, select the “MS Exchange” option and hit the “Next” icon.
- A pop-up will appear and click the ok button to continue.
- Lastly, select the folder that you want to export and click on the “Finish” icon.
Now that both accounts are connected, next, you can see all the WLM emails in Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and all versions.
Method 2: Import EML into Outlook 2021, 2019, and 2016 by Drag and Drop
Data from an EML mailbox can be imported into Outlook, but only if you have Outlook installed on your local PC. The procedure to import EML into Outlook is as follows:
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your machine.
- And then, go to the location, where your all EML file is stored.
- Now select one single EML file or select multiple EML files at once.
- And then, drag all the files into Outlook’s folder.
- Now your complete data will show on Outlook.
Drawbacks of using Manual Methods
Sometimes it’s best to resort to manual labor. Therefore, supplementary methods are necessary. However, here are some of the main reasons why you should look for another option:
- Installation of Windows Live Mail is required for these manual workarounds.
- A great deal of information may be lost.
- Every step of the manual process is boring and laborious.
- Demand too high a level of specialized knowledge to accomplish.
- Outlook must be installed on your system in good condition.
import EML into Outlook is a fundamental necessity for many professionals and people who need rapid access to their data. This is because of Outlook PST stores data in a more compact format than EML. In addition, you have the option to import EML into Outlook using either the manual way; either procedure is capable of producing flawless results.