If you are looking for the method to export Windows Live Mail to Outlook on another computer, then here are the completely free methods to import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013 & 2010, and all versions with complete data.
More and more Windows Live Mail users are switching to Outlook because of the greater features and user experience it provides compared to Windows Live Mail. Of course, everyone is aware that Microsoft pulled the plug on the WLM service.
Following Microsoft’s announcement that Windows Live Mail will be shut down, all WLM users immediately began to make preparations to transfer their email accounts and associated data to other email applications. Additionally, the Outlook email client is the most popular choice for data transfer. Because there is an enhanced version of Outlook with more features. that is why users want to export Windows Live Mail to Outlook on another computer.
Reasons to Import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016 & 2013
- When compared to Windows Live Mail, Outlook’s user base is far larger.
- Windows Live Mail makes it difficult to manage your email data, whereas Outlook has become the industry standard.
- As far as we are aware, Microsoft has stopped supporting and updating Windows Live Mail.
- Error id 0x800ccc0f in Windows Live Mail may compromise your computer’s safety and performance.
Manual Methods to Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook on Another Computer
Here we will show you 2 manual methods to migrate windows mail to Outlook email client using Windows Live Mail and Outlook. The complete procedure is mentioned below:
Method 1: Drag and Drop Method to Migrate Windows Live Mail to Outlook
If you have an orphan EML file then import EML file to Outlook 2021, 2019, and 2016 using the drag and drop method to export Windows Live Mail to Outlook on another computer:
- Open the location where your EML files are stored,
- And select the all files from here which are required.
- Now drag and drop the emails in the Outlook application.
And the process is completed now, your all EML file will show on Outlook.
Method 2: Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook on Another Computer using WLM
- Open Windows Live Mail on your system.
- And then, click on the “File” >> “Export Mail” >> “Email Message” options.
- Now choose “Microsoft Exchange” and click on the “Next” icon.
- A message will appear and click on the “OK” button.
- And then, select the required folder, which you want to export.
- And click on the “Finish” icon to export Windows Live Mail to Outlook on another computer.
Drawbacks of using Manual Methods
- You’ll need to have Microsoft Outlook or Windows Live Mail set up on your computer.
- Needs expert-level technical understanding.
- Extensive and difficult procedure.
Time to Say Goodbye
When users attempt to export Windows Live Mail to Outlook on another computer, they are met with a variety of challenges and obstacles. Users who do not possess the necessary expertise may get bogged down in a number of issues when manually importing Outlook email. Users who have read the aforementioned blog have become familiar with both the Manual technique and the easy way to fix the difficulties.