The question of how to convert Outlook email to PDF with attachments is one that is often asked by Outlook users. Email communications must often be saved in PDF format for users who work with MS Outlook. However, they are not familiar with the ways that may be used in order to convert Outlook data PST File to PDF format. This blog will provide readers with a compilation of some of the most common methods that can be used to convert Outlook email to PDF with attachments.
“Hello friends. For reasons having to do with the law, I need to convert a substantial quantity of emails into PDF format. The manual approach seems to take a long time when I tried it for mass emails in Outlook. As a result, I am searching for a simple method to convert emails sent from Outlook to PDF format. Please let me know if you are aware of any effective method to convert Outlook email to PDF with attachments. I am able to open for both manually operated and automatically operated processes.”
Manual Methods to Save an Outlook Email with Attachments as a PDF
You may also pick this manual conversion option if you do not want to utilize the premium tool and just have a few emails that need to be converted. The following is an explanation of how you may use this method to convert Outlook email to PDF with attachments:
- Launch Microsoft Outlook on your own computer (any version that you use).
- You may open any email in Outlook by double-clicking on it.
- To print your document, go to the menu’s File section and pick the Print option.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Printer choice, and then choose the Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- Click the Print Option button, and then give the file a name.
- Simply clicking the Save button will result in the emails being saved as a PDF file.
Step 2: Convert Outlook Email to PDF with Attachments with Outlook Options
To convert Outlook emails to PDF format, you will need to follow a different set of instructions if you wish to use the manual method on any version of Windows that is older than Windows 10. Here it is for those of you using Windows 8.1 or any other version:
- Launch Microsoft Outlook, then open the email message you want to export in its interface.
- The option to save as may be found by selecting the File tab to convert Outlook email to PDF with attachments.
- The Save As dialogue box will display when you click the button. Select the directory in which you would want the exported file to be saved.
- You will need to give the file a name before selecting HTML as the kind of file to save.
- To save the emails in HTML format, click the Save button on the toolbar.
- Right-click on the HTML file, and then choose Open With > Microsoft Word from the menu that appears.
- To save your file in PDF format, go to the “File” menu, pick “Save As,” and then choose “PDF.”
Now your process will be done successfully.
Time to Say Goodbye
The blog will almost certainly be useful to you in some way, and this is true regardless of the motivation behind your desire to convert Outlook email to PDF with attachments. We have provided an in-depth look at the most effective ways to convert emails sent from Outlook to PDF format. However, in order to complete the task in a timely manner, you should choose the approach that is suited to your circumstances and needs the most.